- RSS Channel Showcase 9823528
- RSS Channel Showcase 6252639
- RSS Channel Showcase 3286406
- RSS Channel Showcase 9609154
Articles on this Page
- 09/06/16--15:33: _Minuteman Road Club...
- 09/06/16--15:58: _CX Practice Races p...
- 09/28/16--10:47: _Presenting the MRC ...
- 11/09/16--05:57: _Patrick Collins to ...
- 04/21/17--10:11: _4/21/17 Directeur’s...
- 05/10/17--13:03: _5/10/17 Directeur’s...
- 07/26/17--08:03: _A Scotland MTB Odyssey
- 09/05/17--17:51: _CX Training Races a...
- 11/06/17--12:42: _MRC Membership Elec...
- 04/03/18--11:26: _4/3/2018 Directeur’...
- 04/03/18--18:23: _COLEMAN OPENS MRC 2...
- 04/05/18--06:58: _MRC Cat 4’s Come Ou...
- 04/18/18--13:08: _MRC CONTINUES TO ST...
- 04/30/18--18:52: _The Wachusett Fondo...
- 09/06/16--15:33: Minuteman Road Club Cyclocross Reg is Now Open!
- 09/06/16--15:58: CX Practice Races p/b Landry’s Bicycles and Minuteman Road Club
- 09/28/16--10:47: Presenting the MRC 2016/17 Elite CX Racing Team
- 11/09/16--05:57: Patrick Collins to join Team CCB International
- 04/21/17--10:11: 4/21/17 Directeur’s Chair
- 05/10/17--13:03: 5/10/17 Directeur’s Chair
- 07/26/17--08:03: A Scotland MTB Odyssey
- 09/05/17--17:51: CX Training Races at Ski Ward, Shrewsbury, MA
- 11/06/17--12:42: MRC Membership Elects new President, VP
- 04/03/18--11:26: 4/3/2018 Directeur’s Chair
- 04/03/18--18:23: COLEMAN OPENS MRC 2018 SEASON WITH A BANG!
- 04/05/18--06:58: MRC Cat 4’s Come Out Swinging at Chris Hinds Memorial Crit!
- 04/18/18--13:08: MRC CONTINUES TO STEP ONTO THE PODIUM
- 04/30/18--18:52: The Wachusett Fondo p/b Minuteman Road Club is Back!
Registration is now live for the 2016 Minuteman CX on Oct 10, 2016 p/b MRC, Wachusett Brewing, Landry’s Bicycles, and Yasso Yogurt! You know the CX season is in full swing when you get to the Bolton Fairgrounds in Lancaster, breathe in the crisp fall air, marvel at the terrific fall foliage, and shred the […]
It’s back! Wednesday night cyclocross training in September!! When: September 7, 2016 @ 5:15 P.M. September 14, 2016 @ 5:15 P.M. September 21, 2016 @ 5:15 P.M. September 28, 2016 @ 5:15 P.M. Where: SKI WARD, 1000 Main Street Shrewsbury, MA 01545 The course will be challenging, allowing you to hone your skills before the […]
The Minuteman Road Club in partnership with Wachusett Brewing Company and Fast Splits are excited to announce the creation of an Elite Cyclocross Racing team for the 2016/17 season. The team will consist of Patrick Collins, Mark Miller, Chris Pare, and Brian Hughes who will focus on the Regional Elite and UCI level races culminating […]
MRC member Patrick Collins will join Team CCB International for the 2017 racing season. This move will allow Patrick the opportunity to progress to the next level in our sport whilst continuing his college education. Team CCB International is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit charity funded by donations that focuses exclusively on developing U23 talent for […]
Now that we are a well over a month into the season it seems a fitting time to bring back the Directur’s Chair. To be honest it has taken Jeremy Cratty nearly a month to get back to my initial interview request after I missed a few days of riding. For the most part the […]
…We’re back with another edition of Directeur’s Chair and insights from MRC’s DS Jeremy Cratty Minuteman Road Club: It has been a busy last three weeks for the MRC race team with the two hilly races in Monson, Quabbin, and the sprinters revenge at Myles Standish. Tom Coleman continued to absolutely crush it at Monson […]
John “Smudger” Smith turned 50yrs auld so he and his mates fancied a mountain biking trip to ye olde Scotland and the Western Highlands. The weather was a wee bit claggy but we had a crackin’ good time. Day 1 we were a bit scunnered by 12 hours of trains planes and automobiles but had […]
Landry’s Bicycles and The Minuteman Road Club are putting on training races at Ski Ward in Shrewsbury for all abilities. Weather you are a seasoned pro or a newbie, this course will help you tune up your cyclocross skills! Next practice races will be September 6th, 13th and the 20th.
On Wednesday 11/1 at our monthly all club meeting the Minuteman Road Club held elections for officer positions to be held for the 2017/18 season. Returning Officers were re-elected to their positions by a show of hands from the members present at the meeting: Treasurer – Ken Chadwick Secretary – Fintan Duffy Membership – Mark […]
We’re back for 2018 with a whole new look and new leadership for our club and race team. Jeremy Cratty who was our previous race team directeur has stepped it up a notch and is now our club president, congrats Jeremy! Now that Jeremy is navigating the ever changing political scene we had an opening […]
Continuing with our “Tuesday’s with Tom” lets do a little race recap from March 10th… While a number of the MRC race team members were off in California at the spring training camp our own Directeur Sportif, Tom Coleman, made the short trip down to NYC for the CRCA Grant’s Tomb Criterium. MRC: Hi Tom, […]
This past weekend officially opened the New England Road Racing Calendar with the 16th Annual Chris Hinds Memorial Criterium and our Cat 4 squad hit it hard! Rees Madsen and Tucker Wetmore finished 1st and 2nd in the Men’s Cat 4 race. Then Tucker went on to finish 3rd in the Men’s Cat 3/4 race […]
Welcome back to Directeur’s Chair with this edition of Weekend Recap with our Directeur Sportif Tom Coleman. We catch up with Tom after a busy weekend of racing in Connecticut at the Brumble Bikes Kermesse on Saturday, April 7th and the Pete Rotella – Mystic Velo Criterium on Sunday, April 8th. Both days MRC found […]
The Wachusett Fondo p/b Minuteman Road Club is back this year (reg now!) with the addition of Tim Johnson of cyclocross fame! Tim Johnson is a 6 time Cyclocross National Champion and has a multitude of other palmares in cyclocross as well as on the road, including multiple podium finishes in the CXGP, a 1st […]